Thursday, December 18, 2008

CONCERTS ARE FINISHED!!!

All the performances went well, but man, am I TIRED! I have a half day of teaching tomorrow, then a Christmas dinner with the staff(pot-luck) at lunch, followed by a movie for all in the gym-Santa Claus 3. I have to tidy my music room, try to do something with my apartment,(still in boxes) pack, pick up a few things to bring home, and get my Sunday Hymns in- the Bishop will be here! Then I fly out Sunday afternoon to Edmonton and then out of Edmonton on Monday. A ton of my new found Newfoundland friends are leaving on the flight with me ( can you imagine their airfares?!!!!!!) It promises to be a VERY happy flight! Say a prayer for my safe arrival. It's a LONG trip. I'll see many of you, and will be in touch over the holidays. Until then, may you all enjoy a blessed Christmas.

3 comments:

Anne said...

Thanks for getting the pictures up, Cynthia! You look fantastic!! The "parade" shot is funny and the kids are cute. Lucky you aren't heading to Ontario today - big storm and flight interruptions. I'm glad Isabelle is already home and Claire is in Kuwait with Alex's family (India tomorrow). Safe trip home!
Love, Anne

Elaine Polley said...

A wonderful end to a wonderful term, it seems. The pictures are fabulous! I'm so glad you're still having a ball and hope you'll have a nice relaxing holiday when it finally arrives. I'll give you a ring soon.
Love to you all,
Elaine

Megan said...

Merry Christmas!

This is your formal notification that you have been nominated in the 2008 NWT Blog Awards. Check out the site for more details.

We hope to announce the winners this weekend.